I placed an order on 29/06/15 from Amsterdam to RSA. Package arrived according to DHL tracking on 02/07/15 at OR Tambo. From there it as clearance delay after clearance delay, after numerous phone calls and emails with no success of any sorts, I receive a call today 13/07/15 with informs me I will be liable for penalties as I did not pay the duties within the time frame.

Upon asking for the details and where they tried to contact me the person could not answer. My duties are R 756.00 where the complete price of the order was R720.00. DHL charges me 35Euro for shipping and now duties on top as well.

Outright ridiculous, Welcome to SA

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dhl duties and taxes from Dhl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was disgusting service, general attitude, bad on time delivery and no quality control. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments