04420 Markranstädt, Germany
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hello Executives,

Below is my complaint regarding a shipment from Belgium via Belgium Post to Germany via DHL. No one is taking care of matter and I’m helplessly writing you to please raise my concern to relevant staff in Belgium post or DHL.

Attached is the response I received from DHL after more than a month where as I completely followed DHL staff’s instruction from day first where they have not mentioned including or forwarding the matter to Belgium post.

I met the staff at nearest branch and they have no clue at what to do with my complain and they are not giving any contact details of a concerned department or person to talk about this issue.

Regards,

Nauman Ahmad

+491783902997

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nauman Daud

Date: 7. March 2018 at 12:12:10 PM CET

To: "bonationalcsc@deutschepost.de" , "fointddi@deutschepost.de"

Subject: Re: Unterlagen zum Vorgang mit der Nummer 1-3103277631 / Sendungsnummer CE371156375BE

Dear concerned staff,

I am extremely disappointed by your reply that too after more than one month. if this was your reply this could have been done at first point of contact instead lingering the matter for a month.

Now, I am attaching here the first contact with dhl regards to this complain, I have mentioned it clearly that where from shipment is coming and where I am receiving it and I totally carried out the process of complain as instructed by DHL.

I need serious action on it since this is causing a lot of stress as, firstly, you guys dont response on time, 2ndly, you guys are not at all understanding the situation, 3rd you guys are delaying the matter as if I am claiming something that's not my right.

Kindly arrange to fix this problem at your end at urgent basis.

Regards,

Nauman Ahmad

nauman.ad@hotmail.com

01783902997

From: noreplyKSDHLPaket@dhl.com

Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:02 PM

To: nauman.ad@hotmail.com

Subject: Unterlagen zum Vorgang mit der Nummer 1-3103277631 / Sendungsnummer CE371156375BE

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

hiermit senden wir Ihnen wie gewünscht die Informationen zu dem oben genannten Vorgang.

Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf die E-Mail-Adresse "noreplyKSDHLPaket@dhl.com", dieses Postfach wird nicht gelesen. Bei Fragen können Sie uns gerne kontaktieren. Zur schnelleren Bearbeitung nennen Sie uns bitte die Vorgangsnr. 1-3103277631.

Beste Grüße

Ihr Kundenservice

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please find attached the information you requested with regard to the above process.

Please do not reply to "noreplyKSDHLPaket@dhl.com" as e-mails sent to this address will not be read. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. To help us to deal with your query more quickly, please state the following process number: 1-3103277631.

Best regards,

Customer Services

Review about: Dhl Customer Care.

Comments