After several weeks of absolute *** service and people not answering to emails or calling back when they said so, I laid a complaint to the 'Straight to the top' complaint system, which I was assured someone at the top would get back to me WITHIN AN HOUR!!!A DAY AND A HALF LATER NO ONE HAS CALLED ME!!!!

OR EMAILED!!!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE HANDLED BY DHL'S TOP MANAGEMENT!!I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE SERVICE FROM DHL STAFF IS SO ***, WHEN THE MANAGEMENT CAN'T EVEN GIVE DECENT SERVICE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with Dhl. The most disappointing about dhl shipping service at Dhl was telling lies, lost my shipment and useless service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Dhl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments