1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Their Systems for billing is so outdated and unreliable, paid for invoice online and got charged again 3 days after made my company have debts until I realised they charged me 2X, I had to call them and they transfered me to 8 different people all didn't know nothing to do very unprofessionals they sound they are not even trained, after all that stress they told me somebody would call me to do it, guess what nobody called!, after 10 days today I called again a woman hangs the phone at me, seriously and now I have been told it can take up to 7-10 working days to make a refund, this is the far the worst company to deal with problems if you have one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with fast service and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and unfriendly staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of express shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $523. Dhl needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned express shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhl.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments