Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 03

P.S.I have received after long delays packages sent using DHL delivered by the U.S.

Postal /service.The sender could have saved 10 times the DHL charge if he had just put a stamp on it and it would have arrived much faster.

Original review posted by user Jun 02

When I was an attorney for the Air Force there were shipping company that would litterer throw soldiers goods overboard because paying the lost goods charges was cheaper than delivering them.They provided far better service than DHL.

The most resent expedited DHL delivery to the U.S. from Canada has not been delivered in over 2 months. Before that against my better judgement I sent a one page document to a U.S. court house it took over $65.00 and 11 days to arrive.

They said they could not find the court house. it is litterer in the center of a city with the streets laid out like wagon wheel spokes. In the past I had to call their delivery center and was told they could not find the business. I had to have the DHL employee look out his window and read the name, letters 10 ft.

high, of the building directly across from them. When I had a law office, I charged a $100.00 surcharge if DHL were used and people still used them. At that time packages were delivered in an old pickup with a drunk drive who had not shaved or taken a bath for a week.

I guess he was the cheapest.How they stay in business is beyond me!!!!!!!!

Review about: Dhl Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Misleading information, Lost my package.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments