100% full Not resolved

The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful.I didn't encounter a problem until I was assigned a sales specialist.

Related: Dhl - Package not received on time

It took him forever to generate a customer number. I'm talking at least a week! I can't tell you all how many times I called; left messages; e-mailed; Finally, I called the main number, explained the situation, got another sales specialist, and finally got the account number. Okay...

Things happen. But then it comes time to ship a $1500.00 order from China. Keep in mind I could have had the supplier ship the order and paid $2400 for merchandise and shipping. Instead, I have to pay $2600.00 for shipping.

I was never given a quote. So, I e-mailed the assigned specialist... Was supposed to have an answer at the end of Tuesday. No answer.

Had to write again. Finally, today when the bill is due, I'm finally told after e-mailing AGAIN that there's nothing that can be done.

So, I'm stuck paying a 2600 bill for merchandise that's only worth 1500!Sayonara DHL

Review about: Dhl Shipping Service.

1.3
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhl Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I'm not saying I don't owe anything, but 2600!? / $2600
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.