Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have been waiting for my parcel from UK for two weeks now since it was handed over to a SO called subcontractor (RAM-USELESS) in Johannesburg two weeks back.I have been calling 4-5 times daily ever and what I receive as a feedback is we will call you back(which does not happen) or RAM promised to deliver in the morning...

call back after 12pm... the answer is they will deliver this afternoon before close of business. Spending 5-7minutes on a cell phone and the stress of explaining each time you call cause there are hundreds of call center agents. I am so so pissed.

Ask for the person they report to then you hold for 3minutes and they are nowhere to be found.No urgency at all from this couriers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disgusting service and disappointed with the service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dhl delivery service. Dhl needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dhl delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dhl.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

it is not worth for a penny. My parcel stop there over a month, send bundle of email, but never get a single answer. This is a very bad business.