IM GOING ON VACATION IN A COUPLE OF DAYS SO I DECIDED TO ORDER A NEW PAIR OF SANDALS AND I SOON REALIZED THAT THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE IN TIME SO I PAID A EXTRA 20 DOLLARS SO THAT DHL would deviver them in ample time but little did i know that DHL is the biggest screw ups i have ever done buisness with, needless to say i had to go on vacation with out my sandals and they acted like OH WELL you will get em when u get em, very bad business. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, just do the smart thing and go with UPS,FED EX, USPS etc...

Comments

The post was about the delivery, not about the sandals, who really cares how much someone else pays for sandals!!!! I have to agree about DHL though, I have only dealt with them once and they were AWFUL! I will never deal with them again, and I tell everyone I know not to either.

nikalseyn

Must be very very good sandals if you pay an additional $20 just to ship them!!Myself, I bought a pair of sandals on clearance at Meijers just last week for $2.00.

They do that toward the end of summer.

I can't remember when, if ever, I paid full price for anything.But then, I am not made of money and have never paid interest, on anything, in my life.