1.9
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered something online, for some reason i have to sign for it even though i didn't ask to.So in a confirmation text i received it told me i had to sign for it all of a sudden.

So since I probably wasn't going to be home when they deliver it they gave me the option to have it delivered somewhere else. I changed it to my office. Behold I get a text saying they attempted to deliver it.....they tried to deliver it to my house even though i had the address switched. Since it was Friday the next day they will try to deliver it is Monday, but that is a problem because i need it on Sunday.

I tried calling them but they couldn't get a hold of the driver right away and then when they did get a hold of him he was "too far away" to fix their stupid mistake. I had the option to drive over an hour away to pick it up at their shipping center.

UNBELIEVABLE....I paid $20 for shipping just so I could get it in time but then they screw up and won't fix it.Now im out $60

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Having to sign for package, Being too far away to deliver today even tho i called right away, Not listening to me change address request.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments