So i designed a custom cable and had it made by a reputable company in China. Took me 2 months to design this part and the company took 5 days to "tool it" and about 10 days to make 300 of these cables.

Once shipped i received a DHL tracking number and delivery was schedule for Monday Nov 28. I was home the entire day and checked the website to find that the package was delivered and signed by someone other than me. I called 800CALLDHL and was told they would put a trace on it and they would call me back within 24 hours. I called them back on Nov 30 only to be told that my package was delivered to an Amazon distribution center (Chester VA) and they would send the driver back to get it.

I waited and called them on Dec 1 and was told they can't just go in there and look for the package, they have to wait for an Amazon employee to locate it and hand it back to the driver. I thought this was a lame excuse so i took the tracking number and went to the Amazon center but the folks there were clueless as ever. On Dec 5 (i week later) i received a phone call stating "We have run out of options and your should file a claim". Say what?

out of options? When are you guys going to get off your *** and get my package? "Sorry sir, we have done all we can! ", to which i say, i can guarantee that if you had delivered an amazon package to my house, you would be knocking my door down, ringing my phone off the hook until you get it, but because i'm the little guy you make no effort.

Going there and asking if they have seen my package is not the same as going there and looking for it yourself. Anyway, this is my first and last experience with DHL as i will no longer use their services due to their lack of character and integrity!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2016.

Comments