1.3
Tracking Tool

I ordered some clothes from HANES.Unfortunately, they use DHL eCommerce for shipping.

I ordered at 9 AM on May 9. I got a status update from HANES at 11 PM, on May 9 with a Tracking Number. The tracking number was useless since the items had not shipped. (Why issue a Tracking number before an Item ships since it just *** off the customer?

Today, Hanes claims the package was shipped on 10 May but when I called on 11 May they said it shipped that day.) Two days later, 11 May, I checked again and USPS indicated that they were still awaiting the shipment from DHL. I tracked back to DHL eCommerce web site and put in my Tracking Number. DHL eCommerce indicated that the package tracking number information was received at 6:33 PM on 11 May and that the package was enroute to a DHL distribution center at 6:33 PM on 11 May 2017. (If they received the tracking information on 11 May, where was it between 10 and 11 May since HANES customer service now claims it was shipped on 10 May, not 11 May?) Today is Tuesday, 16 May 2017 and the tracking status is still the same.

The nearest DHL Distribution Center to the Hanes origination site is Raleigh, NC which would have been only 115 miles away. So if it was shipped DHL should have it by now. But, DHL customer service has no idea where it is, just that it is enroute somewhere. I'm still waiting for a call back from their customer service (2+ hours and counting).

In the future I'm going to find out who a company uses for shipping prior to making a purchase, if it's DHL, I'll find another vendor to do business with.As it is, I've made my final purchase from HANES because of this fiasco.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments