I bought a 57$ outdoor speaker in the US from a well know online store.DHL charged 60 $ dollars for shipping, and an extra 28.47$ for customs import.
After all was said and done, I paid close to 100$ for various shipping charges for an item I paid 57$ USD or 62.00$ CAD.... It blows me away that I have that much money in shipping charges, and especially the 28.47$ of outrageous customs import for items with such a low value!!! It`s a total rip off when CBSA is charging 4.04$ for unpaid duty... DHL is charging more 4 times that amount!
A totally disgusted customer.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shipping Rates
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "I use daily contact lenses and order them normally from Germany.To be send to any country where I am at thatpoint in time.This time I had to ship to Vietnam..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "Hi im a big fan of your products .But im very unhappy as i had purchased one footwear ,but im doubtful about the product being genuine ??? Within 5..."
- "I would like a full refund, i cant even sleep here i am getting bit up everywhere by bed bugs.Attached are photos of bit marks. Tried to contact front desk..."
- "Potential customers of Global Journeys looking to see Gregg Braden in Costa Rica in 2017 should be aware that Gregg Braden is currently embroiled in scandal for abuse, impropriety and..."