1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I order a lot of CDs an Blu-rays online.Most of them are shipped from locations in the US which is where I live so there is no customs BS to hold things up.

Two out of four items that I was unlucky enough to have shipped by DHL Global Mail have never made it to me. That's half. The first lost item was shipped from an Amazon seller and DHL's tracking showed that the item was picked up. Every day I checked the tracking and there was no further movement.

Then, after several days (more than a week) the tracking number stopped giving me any results. I contacted DHL and they told me they never received the package. I contacted the seller and she assured me she sent it but issued me a full refund. The second lost package was picked up by DHL and then took several days to get to Grand Prairie, Tx.

(according to the tracking). The web site told me that the package was tendered to USPS for delivery. USPS tracking never showed that they received the package. So after a full month I got another refund from a seller.

The two packages I have actually received through DHL took at least a week to 10 days longer than they would have through UPS or USPS. I will NEVER understand why any seller would chose to save a few pennies on shipping with DHL when they end up having to refund the customer on about half the items they sell. Also, the times I have had actual contact with DHL customer service they have been rude, condescending and absolutely no help at all. DHL is the WORST shipping company out there.

I really wish sellers were required to tell you how they would ship your items.If they told me that they used DHL I would not have bothered to buy anything from them.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lost packages.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments