Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Package stuck in Illinois for 5 days. They say it’s in transit to Canada.

How? By bicycle? They say they have no ability to track again until it arrives in Canada. Wow.

So I am certain they have lost it and I get to wait 10 more business days before I can get the vendor to start the investigation. I can’t get the order replaced until these incompetent liars formally admit they have lost the package. It will be more than a month before any chance of getting a replacement. If by any chance it shows up in Canada they have pick Useless Package Service instead of Canada Post for final delivery service.

I have video of UPS “delivering” a package to my home 2 years ago with the dude sprinting to the door with a notice, no actual package, dropping it on the porch and running away. It took 4 days to track that package down. Bizarrely I have ordered 3 times from same company in the last 6 weeks.

Each time it went to same DHL Centre, each time it left there in 24 hours or less, each time it showed up at a Canada Post distribution center within 48 hours and was at my local post office one block from home 1 day later. WTH?

Comments