Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE!!Your staffs are very incompetent and no communications among staffs whatsoever!!

I have received text message on September 20 that DHL had attempted first delivery and nobody was home. I have went into DHL website and set up the next delivery for September 25th (Monday) and also contacted customer service minimum of 5 times prior to September 25th to confirm that the delivery is going to be made on that day as I've requested. Prior to September 25th, I've been receiving 3 automated texts stating that the parcel is on hold and I need to go to nearby DHL location to pick it up myself. So I called customer service again to ask what that was about.

The sales rep assured me that the parcel will be delivered on September 25th. However, I've received another text at 0930h stating that my parcel is still being held. I have called customer service once again and the sales rep stated that she doesn't know what was going on and she will have to contact a manager. Couple hours later, I can't recall what her name was but a lady with heavy accent (most likely an East Indian in origin), called and said that my parcel will be delivered by the end of the day (September 25th).

I also told her that if I don't receive the item by the end of the day, I am no longer able to receive it because I will be out of city. So I told her not to bother making any more delivery attempts and send the item back to where it came from. She stated that she understood and she will do what I have requested. So, I have waited and waited for that parcel to come, having been told by all staffs that they wouldn't be able to tell me what time the delivery will be made but it will for sure be delivered by the end of the day.

BUT I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE ITEM AT THE END OF THE DAY. This morning, the driver was here to drop off the item since my cell phone rang which is linked to the call from the buzzer. THIS IS MY 10TH TIME TELLING YOU PEOPLE, I AM NOT ABLE TO AND NO LONGER INTERESTED IN TAKING THE PARCEL SO SEND IT BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM!! WHAT PART OF ENGLISH DON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND!!

I am going to send an email to the seller and makes sure that he is aware of this and if you guys have even if a little bit of conscience don't expect to get paid for customs/taxes. What made me more angry is that when I have spoken to one of your call rep, I believe her name was Brianna, to make complaints regarding this, she asked whether I am going to pay for my customs/taxes right now. DEFINITELY NOT WHEN I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE ITEM!!!! Also, I have tried so hard (literally took me 3 hours) to file a complaint on DHL website but it won't let me.

I've been getting "access denied" messages over and over.What's the point of having this complaint and feedback section if you are denying acceess in the first place?

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Sodang83

By the way, this is in Edmonton,AB, Canada .