Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I called today because I bought something off of ebay 12 days ago from a seller who uses DHL.DHL tracking says it was tendered to USPS 5 days ago, USPS says they are still waiting to receive it.

DHL rep I spoke too, told me that its out of their hands and they can't do anything since according to their records it was sent to USPS. I order many times a month from eBay and I always receive my packages within 3-5 days. It's been 12. The rep told me that since today is a holiday that USPS can't scan the package as being received.

Um, today is not a national holiday, state run facilities are not closed, I know this for the simple fact that my husband works in a state prison, and he's at work today. Mail is delivered today, the post office is not closed. Ebay says I have until the 13 to receive my package or I get to open a claim against the seller, DHL is telling me that I still have another week until my package would be considered lost.

DHL lies to their customers and won't look into anything.Will never buy from a seller again who uses this horrid company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dhl customer care from Dhl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhl to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unconcern about package. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

latinfun72_46

I purchased something off Amazon that used them and I, too, am seeing that they are untrustworthy liars.I was told my package would be delivered yesterday via text update.

By 6pm when nothing had arrived I called customer service and was told that my package was with the driver en route and should be there by 9pm. Surely enough 9pm comes and no delivery. I call back and this time they tell me that due to high volume of deliveries that my package was never loaded onto the truck, so they basically LIED to me and made me wait at home all day like a *** fool. I was pissed!

I contacted the seller on Amazon and told them about my experience with the carrier they used. At this point who knows when my product will arrive. After looking them up online I found nothing but one horrible review after another. My local YELP page had nothing but 1 star reviews, and the only 2 other reviews that were "positive" still complained about their lackluster delivery.

If my product isn't delivered by today (like I'm being told again) then I will contact the seller and tell them nevermind, to please refund my money and they can deal with DHL for the package.

I've received international packages via UPS, USPS, and even Amazon's delivery service, and I've NEVER encountered anything like this before.This company is a joke!