This company will try and rinse every penny out of you before they even deliver your goods and if you don’t have a valid reason for not paying they will actually keep your property.They do not know what CUSTOMER SERVICES IS in fact they are not even prepared to put things right, it’s as simple as that, they will not help.

Long storey short, arrange package to go to the Caribbean paid £40.00 that was in December was not informed of any additional charges in advance by the man who took my £40.00, this was the first time I had sent anything overseas. DHL will not release this to my relative until they are paid nearly £200.00 yes £200.00. They now want me to write to DHL in the Caribbean to request my own property back. DHL have told me that not wanting to pay nearly £200.00 is not a good enough reason for them to return my parcel.

DHL ARE *** ARTISTS AND THEIVES they are taking advantage of customer’s and this problem needs to be addressed.I will now continue my battle to get my property back, before they abandon it, that’s another thing, if you don’t pay, you item is abandoned, never to be seen again, never returned to the rightful owner.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments