I ordered a package and paid the extra money to guarantee delivery by Christmas. I received an email showing delivery would be Friday, December 23, 2016.

When I tracked the package on Friday through DHL---it was scanned at the DHL depot about an hour from my house and it stated the package was "with the courier and out for delivery"---so my husband stayed home allllll day to sign for it. No one ever showed and at 8 p.m. that night the status changed to "on hold". Of course they were closed December 24, 25, and 26th.

Today is the 27th....still nothing.

I guess when the drivers decide they are done for the day....all packages just head on back to the depot and sit there until the next business day. Thanks for ruining Christmas .

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at DHL. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DHL to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DHL and dhl delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments