Hi,i recently used dhl for the first time monday 6/2/12 to collect a large parcel from milton keynes to be delivered to london se28.I arranged it on the saturday before just to be on the safe side.It cost me £143.00 for a next day delivery so i paid thinking all's well.They collected on the monday no problems and was'nt given a tracking number.It went to birmingham first and then on to their airport distribution depot in the east midlands.I sat in all day tuesday and waited all day and nothing,no emails,texts,phone calls.I called them to ask where my item was and was told it had dissapeared and no one knew where it was and could'nt help until tomorrow.I complained as i had paid for a next day delivery as the item (a marshall mbc810 bass cab) new £700.00 was due on stage for wednesday morning at 8am.I was again told don't know where it is we will check again,then all of a sudden it was on a van in my area (1 day late) which is no help to me as i had to make emergency arrangements for another bass cab to get to it's place the night before.I recieved a text telling me it was with the courier and it turned up 4 hrs later.I thought at least it got here but the delay of 1 day was right before my eyes,yes you got it,it had been stabbed with a forklift!The packaging of these items is very good thank god as it just missed the cab.I signed as damaged and unpacked it and rattled the street as you do with a 2400watt marshall.Dhl were not very helpfull and did'nt seem to care but put in my compensation claim later that day,i await a reply.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments