Dolphins destroyed my cell phone at the zoo, and my insurance provider sent the replacement with DHL. THEY let my neighbors sign for and take the package- phone and sim card. Who does that anymore? Honor system delivery? Come on.

Fortunately, I traced the package pretty quickly, but only with the apartment complex's help against their rules. Otherwise, it would have been a *** shoot.

Further, there were two notes on the account that the package could not be left anywhere without an authorized signature, meaning mine or the leasing office. NO one in the situation was happy, not myself, not Asurion, not DHL.

This proves only that you get what you pay for.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Dhl - Was told they would be lower than supplier and ended up paying $2600.00! Dhl "The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful. I didn't encounter a problem until I..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more DHL Thief and Sabotage my shipment !!! Dhl "I have shipped my stuff from Jakarta, Indonesia to Taichung, Taiwan with AWB No. 4435780495 on Feb 16, 2011. It's been informed that my goods are burned, and after a week..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more