Bought stuffs on the internet and paid a decent price for DHL Global Mail Priority delivery.

However, my parcel did not arrived at all, is been 21 days. Used the tracking service to track and found that my parcel was at the same location for 7 days and looks like is going to be there forever.

Sent countless emails to DHL customer service with totally no replies at all.

Are they even serious about their business? What are they trying to show with this kind of service provided?

What a disappointment!

Please think twice about employing DHL for your mailing services!

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Hey, if you don't get results in the next 1-2 months, file a complaint against them in small claims court in a county where they do business.They may do business where you live.

A corporation cannot send lawyers to small claims court, so they'll probably contact you two weeks before a hearing to settle for $1,000 or so out of court.

Make them pay!

Why should they get away with this?Do some research on how to properly file a small claims court law suit first.

You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Dhl - NON DELIVERY Dhl "I use daily contact lenses and order them normally from Germany.To be send to any country where I am at thatpoint in time.This time I had to ship to Vietnam..." Read more Dhl Delivery Service Review from Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei And Muara Dhl "I mean really?! Both seller and buyers are located in Asia. What on earth is it doing transiting in Asia?! They send it from ShAnghai to Singapore which is 2..." Read more Dhl - Shipping Service Review from New York, New York Dhl "DHL it's the worst company to do business with I have the worst experience in my life , I order a product ship to Dominican Republic employee inside DHL stole..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more