Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a product from Amazon and I received an e-mail shortly after making my purchase that it would be delivered by DHL.I had never had any deliveries from them but didn't expect they'd be different from any other carrier.

A signed up for text updates and a day later I received text stating my package would be delivered on Tuesday. So I waited around at home all day Tuesday. I continued to check the sight and even received another text stating that delivery would be there that day. Shortly after 6:00pm I called customer service to ask how late they delivered and if they could check on the status.

The lady told me that they delivered as late as 9:00pm and when she checked my tracking number she stated that it was on the truck to be delivered. So I wait more and by 9:00pm, guess what? Nothing. So I called customer service again and this time was told that due to the high volume of deliveries they were having that my package hadn't even been loaded on the truck.

So the first time I called they basically lied and said it was en route when it was sitting at the wherehouse the entire time.At this point I was pissed as I waited an entire day at home for the *** thing to arrive when they clearly had no intention of even delivering it that day, and not informing me of the correct delivery date.

Review about: Dhl Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

UPDATE: Boy are these guys lousy.I'm sitting at home and get a text message saying my package has been delivered.

I go to my door and open it, nothing. I walked outside and looked around. I live in an apartment complex and I notice a DHL bag sitting 2 doors down in front of a neighbor's door. I go check it and surely enough it was MY package.

The *** driver just left it at the WRONG address. And the bag around the box had a huge rip, and the side of the box was dented and had a tear. Luckily, my item inside wasn't damaged.

Just when I thought their service was lousy after lying to me about the delivery and making me wait all day the previous day for nothing, they go and outdo their awful service by leaving it at the wrong address and damaging the packaging.Un-effing_believable!