On the 26 of March I sent a parcel containing a sealed box with a brand new mobile phone inside by DHL from the UK to Portugal.Incredible the package only arrived to the destiny on the 31 of March.

But that was not a problem, the problem was that inside the parcel the sealed box was opened and the mobile phone that was inside stolen!!!! I immediately contacted DHL but the only thing that they told me to do is send an email telling my story to the customer services, after what I received an automatic email telling that someone was designated to take care of the subject and that in 5 to 7 days they will get back to me. For what I heard what usually happens is that in 7 days they give you $100, a lot less than the value of the parcel I sent. I was stolen by one of the employes of DHL (or from a third party company that works with them), and they did not care about my problem.

Probably they will not do anything about my problem and the only thing I could do, and I did it, is report to the police that DHL stolen me a mobile phone!

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments