Update added by user Sep 16, 2015
IMEI correction : 012938005486722
Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2011
I've sent my 2 new Black iPhone 4S 16GB back to Bangkok, Thailand by DHL Express.
But they opened my box and stole one of my iPhone 4S out from the sealed package and taped with their DHL tape.
They left me with iPhone box with accessories but no iPhone 4S.
They sent my package to Brisbane, Australia that's not a normal route from LHR to BKK so that it must take time and confuse to
track the theft that stole my iPhone 4S.
I've contacted DHL Express UK and Thailand but nothing coming up for 1 month! They just let me wait for nothing.
Although I've report this case to Bangkok Police and UK police and immobilise database.
If anyone have any clue please contact nearest DHL express, police station or email me email@example.com
IMEI/MEID : 012938004586722
Serial Number : DNWGKMYPDTC0
DHL AWB : 8457679694
Thank You very much.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone 4S Trade In
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Over 60 messages went back & forth when my item did not arrive checked tracking item arrived in Australia on 19th January 2015 it does not take over 2..."
- "... and hold my funds for 180 days. It may be related to the fact that I reported a Paypal phishing site (which I considered to be the right thing to..."
- "i am now 2 days into my free trial which i signed for my gf, who didn't want it. i tried to cancel my free trial 2 minutes ago but..."