I used DHL to ship my engagement ring to the jewler to be repaired.I paid for insurance and paid to overnight the package.

The next day, I got a phone call from the jewler saying that the package arrived, but the box was empty! The man reported it tampered with when DHL delivered the package. I filed a claim with DHL to at least collect the money on the insurance that I purchased.

After numerous follow-up phone calls, I finally recieved a letter in the mail.DHL refused to honor the claim and would not honor the insurance coverage.

Review about: Dhl Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

the Collector
Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #219099

Has anyone ever collected on the DHL insurance that DHL charges so much for? Somehow a lost package apparently isn't a covered event....

What gives with this company? How does it stay in business?

same thing happened to me, sent watch to mexico to my cousin as a gift. she got the package alright, with no watch in it!! waiting to hear back from their "investigation" they said cutoms might have opened the package and not placed it back in - yeah right!

they did the same to me they stole an xbox i bought thinking it wasnt faulty and i cant get through in anyway its rediculous they should of been sued to nothing by now why do people use them