First time they deliver a package to the right address wrong street signature required lucky I have honest neighbor who found it unsigned for on his doorstep.Tracking said delivered and signed for.

Next would not deliver w/o apt # sender faxed me copy DHL forgot to put # on bill for driver. Now DHL first disavowed knowledge of tracking # then admitted they delivered it somewhere but nowhere near me yet they have my correct address. first phone call.big runaround with a promise to call back in less than 2hrs 3.5 hrs no call. called same ROR promise to call back 30 mins 1.5 hrs later call back Closed for the night.

SORRY SORRY *** is all I got from DHL. Thats big business today they don't care.

USE UPS or even USPS.Thanks for listening

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

DHL lost my package, admitted fault and refused to cover my cost! Dhl "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..." Read more DHL Thief and Sabotage my shipment !!! Dhl "I have shipped my stuff from Jakarta, Indonesia to Taichung, Taiwan with AWB No. 4435780495 on Feb 16, 2011. It's been informed that my goods are burned, and after a week..." Read more You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more