Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a parcel that was suppose to be shipped out 1 month ago.Over the month i have spoken to 8 customer reps and then finally afte a few weeks they told me a supervisor's phone number.

I call and i cant even leave a message the mailbox is always full. I phone after one month now and a supervisor tells me that it was at the ups store for pickup. I arrive at Ups and no package. Oh boy was I furious.

I immediately called DHL and another supervisor said that they will send it to my location again on Nov 23d.

I specifically told her it would have to be there on that day because i was driving from one hour from the ups store.I patiently gave them another chance and waited till Nov 23d Yesterday i drove one hour to the ups and IT WAS NOT THERE AGAIN THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE ..A COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY

This person wrote the review about Dhl and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments