Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a parcel that was suppose to be shipped out 1 month ago.Over the month i have spoken to 8 customer reps and then finally afte a few weeks they told me a supervisor's phone number.

I call and i cant even leave a message the mailbox is always full. I phone after one month now and a supervisor tells me that it was at the ups store for pickup. I arrive at Ups and no package. Oh boy was I furious.

I immediately called DHL and another supervisor said that they will send it to my location again on Nov 23d.

I specifically told her it would have to be there on that day because i was driving from one hour from the ups store.I patiently gave them another chance and waited till Nov 23d Yesterday i drove one hour to the ups and IT WAS NOT THERE AGAIN THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE ..A COMPLETE UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dhl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhl and dhl customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.