1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

If you ever use this carrier, please note that this carrier have absolutely no idea where your package is and you are suppose to wait forever (if you don't = you are being impatient.) I don't expect step-by-step nor daily updates but it has been a month since I last received any updates of my package.I proceeded to call DHL's customer service in hopes to get at least the current location of my package to estimate new delivery date myself.

However, I was only told that DHL have no absolutely no idea where my package is but it is not lost. It is just still in transit. If I have no patience to wait, I can go try to file a claim with the seller and a rude goodbye hung up of the phone. Trying to call again is futile, as apparently DHL only have one representative working at customer service in USA.

Their representative pretty much just told me off again with the same respond - DHL don't know where is your package. You can keep waiting or try to file a claim with the seller using the above reasons. Goodbye. Now that DHL confirms that my package is just still in transit in an unknown location for a month+, and that i am being impatient for not willing to wait for an unknown amount of time...

I am not sure how I am suppose to file a claim with the above reasons...or if I should be a *** and just dispute my purchase when it's not the seller's fault..........

Review about: Dhl Customer Care.

I liked: Never again.

I didn't like: Customer service, Unconcern about package.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments