First off, I would like to state that I live in a gated community, and to be more specific, I live right in front, by the only entrance in my community.I have been waiting for a package over 4 days now (which was suppose to take 2-3 business days) and on the day of the actual delivery instead of the delivery guy: calling me, blowing his horn or even attempting to enter the building to deliver my package, he noted on my account "recipient refused delivery" and left.

What frustrates me the most is that I have had numerous deliveries from Fed Ex and UPS in which they have had no problem getting to my door, even if I was not there.

I have even been looking out for DHL since 8am when I woke up, and now I have to wait for the driver to finish his shift then pick up my package from the local office all because their delivery boy was too lazy to get out of his truck.I just knew I was paying extra for a convenient home delivery but I see I will have to stick to Fed Ex and UPS from now on.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Dhl - My Medication Dhl "My mail-order pharmacy shipped 03/07/17 and the third party vendor is DHL. It is now 03/12/17 and apparently USPS is still waiting for DHL to give them my package. I..." Read more Dhl - Shipping Service Review from New York, New York Dhl "DHL it's the worst company to do business with I have the worst experience in my life , I order a product ship to Dominican Republic employee inside DHL stole..." Read more DHL Thief and Sabotage my shipment !!! Dhl "I have shipped my stuff from Jakarta, Indonesia to Taichung, Taiwan with AWB No. 4435780495 on Feb 16, 2011. It's been informed that my goods are burned, and after a week..." Read more DHL Billing: Fraud in Progress Dhl "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more