I had to renew my H1-B workers visa two weeks ago and the American embassy sent it to DSL in Sandton.They told me it would take 5 business days and that I would be contacted when it arrives.

I was never contacted and started calling the office. They told me the passport never arrived. After two weeks and the day before my return flight I went to the embassy and they insisted that it is at the DHL office - I went over to the DHL office and they said again that they never received it. I asked them to look again and after a long time waiting they found my passport and told me that it was due to a system error that they never contacted me.

So, if I did Not go into the office and insisted on then looking for my package, I would not have been able to fly tomorrow and would have had to buy another plane ticket.Terrible service and I wonder why the American embassy is doing business with you.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments