Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have had 2 experiences with DHL and to say I am unimpressed is an understatement.My cell phone in warranty went bad.

ATT warranty sent it by DHL. 1- The package went from Grand prairie, Tx., Houston, back to Grand prairie, back to Houston and finally 10 days later made it to Corpus Christi. 2- My phone came without a battery so a battery was (yuck) sent by DHL and they did not have any tracking information for 3 days. Next update was delivered, 5 hours after it was delivered.

We get alerts because we don't want our stuff stolen from our porches so what good is an alert after it is already stolen??? 3- I would never personally use DHL. For me, its 0 for 2 and that would be a losing season in sports. 4- I wrote 4 emails and the auto response says they will get back to me in 24 to 72 hours.

Would you be surprised if I said I never heard from them. I never used profane language but the last 2 were written in anger.

I was told they never do.5- I had called customer service about my phone and basically the agent said "It will arrive".

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: I would love to have them put out of business. Or maybel an explanation or an apology none of which I will get..

I didn't like: Unconcern about package, Bad services, General attitude.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments