I had a T-shirt shipping from Illinois to California, it was in their possession from September 21, 2017 until October 3, 2017 before it got to their originating facility.I've sent several emails and called them which led to the "our call volume is unusually high" message.

Ya, BS, they just don't want to deal with customers. I pressed 1 to have them call me back, never received a callback. I still do not have my T-shirt, it will be at least 20 days from shipping until it reaches me to go half way across the country.

I don't understand how this company is still in business, I've had plenty of problems with them and they never seem to get any better.There's no way it's cheaper to send a package through DHL "Smart" Mail then through USPS than it is to just stick it in a USPS bag and stick it in the mail.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Dhl - My Medication Dhl "My mail-order pharmacy shipped 03/07/17 and the third party vendor is DHL. It is now 03/12/17 and apparently USPS is still waiting for DHL to give them my package. I..." Read more Dhl International Shipping Review from Cairo, Al Qahirah Dhl "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..." Read more DHL stole my iPhone 4S from the box. Dhl "I've sent my 2 new Black iPhone 4S 16GB back to Bangkok, Thailand by DHL Express. But they opened my box and stole one of my iPhone 4S out from the..." Read more Dhl - Customer Care Review Dhl "Okay, so have bought something online that was supposed to be delivered at September 24, I have got nothing. So I call customer service like any normal person would do,..." Read more Simmons Rockwell - Ripped off Simmons Rockwell "Drove 2 hours to dealership. We bought at Bath, NY, what we thought would be our next truck to last us a good many years and miles, a one year..." Read more Jack In The Box - Awful “club salad”. I fed the chicken to my dog...ick Jack In The Box "...First, the chicken was pan sear it will dripping. I took a bite of tomato & it tasted like it was out of the trashcan. Same with the wilted lettuce..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more