Tracking Tool

I told all the companies that I have ordered from, who use DHL for delivery, that I will no longer purchase products from them because they use DHL for their deliveries.DHL has NEVER provided tracking information to me after the initial day.

For example, the latest info for a recent order from Cafe Press is from Jan. 11. TODAY is Jan. 20 and there is NO updated tracking information.

What has been going on for 9 days??

Additionally, the delivery takes at least TWICE as long as other carriers like FedEx and UPS.My advice: never use DHL for your own packages and don't order from companies that use DHL to deliver.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Dhl - Awful, unprofessional, incompetent, irresponsible traumatising Dhl "This parcel situation has been going on for nearly 4 weeks. We were told 2 -3 days to India from Thailand. But India was and is incompetent beyond belief, thailand..." Read more Dhl - Customer Care Review Dhl "Okay, so have bought something online that was supposed to be delivered at September 24, I have got nothing. So I call customer service like any normal person would do,..." Read more DHL Billing: Fraud in Progress Dhl "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...." Read more You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more