Il-Gzira, Malta

On 10 October 2016 I recieved a text msg on my mobile that delivery of a parcel is sheduled for 11 October 2016 Signature is required,at 11.48am I recieved another text msg saying that a parcel is scheduled for delivery TODAY by end of day.I took leave from work and waited from 11.30 to 18.00hrs and nothing happened NO DHL E X P R E S S courier came to my house,This is a normal way of dhl Malta EXPRESS ,how to treat customers.By the way, Why is it called DHL Express?????

ONLY IN MALTA

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with DHL. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DHL.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare DHL to other companies on our site.

Comments

Have a similar experience.I expect a Express Package from Austria. After the tracking number it arrive Malta in the early morning 07:56.

At 11:00 I call DHL Malta and ask when I can expect the delivery. They say til end of the day til 19.00.

I ask if they expect that I am at home the whole day and if they can not say when normal the driver is in Zejtun or if they can give me the number of the driver. They just say no and hang up.Typical arrogant customer care from DHL Malta