Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have been waiting all day today on Thursday, July 28, 2016 like a fool for Your DHL Express Courier To Deliver My American Express Credit Card To My Toronto, Ontario Canada Residence and it still has NOT arrived!

I contacted your Low Class, Customer NO Service Department and talked to somebody out in India who could barely speak English, nor understand My Perfect English in which I took offense to.

During our horrible conversation, he told me that the courier did NOT have my Security Code of 006 for my Apartment Number and he also did NOT have my Full Name which is Howard Paul Shore and I was also told that he did NOT have my Phone Number Of (323) 514-2779 and (416) 633-9135 to contact me!

All of this is B.S. and Lies because I have been an American Express Cardmember for 19 Years and have NEVER had a problem in receiving my *** package or credit card before up until Now!

To make matters worst, this *** *** over the phone told me that he send me an email showing me that they did NOT have the information that I mentioned to you above in my letter (IN WHICH I SUPPLIED TO AMERICAN EXPRESS OVER THE PHONE MULTIPLE TIMES) and IN ADDITION, he also said that he could NOT guarantee that I would receive my credit card today which is the day it was supposed to arrive in the First Place and therefore made ME suffer by informing me that I must wait until tomorrow to receive it!

Had this been with Federal Express or United Parcel Service, I would have Never Experienced These *** Problems!

Shame On You!

PS: Do Not Use DHL Express Courier If You Can Help It!

This person wrote the review because of "they never delivered the package and lied about the contact information that i supplied to the sender" of dhl express delivery service from Dhl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dhl to "to come back and deliver the package on the exact same day in which they have refused!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about delivering the package on time, refused to come back to deliver the package on the same day, customer service could barely speak nor understand my english and customer service said they did not have my full name. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dhl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

latinfun72_46

Yes, sadly they are liars.I was told that a package of mine would be delivered yesterday.

By 6pm when it hadn't arrived I called customer service and they told me it was on the truck en route and should be delivered by 9pm which is the latest they delivery. Surely enough 9pm comes and nothing, so when I call back, this time I get told that they have a high volume of deliveries and my package was never even loaded onto the truck. So I was basically lied to and made to wait all day for nothing.

Now they're saying it will come today.After reading multiple negative reviews of them ALL OVER VARIOUS INTERNET sites I strongly suspect I probably won't see my package anytime soon, if at all.