My parcel has been stuck in Brazil for nearly 3 weeks now.I either hire a DHL broker to release the parcel and pay around £500 (parcel with value of £100) or I pay the same amount so they can release the parcel and send it back to me in the UK, no options there, pay the money regardless!

This situation is simply ridiculous. I was never informed by DHL Express UK any of these problems! They simply charged me £85 and promised a 3 day delivery, that's it! STAY AWAY from this company!

When DHL UK accepted to take my parcel for £85 and deliver it to my parents in Brazil, no one ever mentioned I would encounter these issues. From the very beginning I asked DHL Express Complaints department to point out where in their website it shows that I would be facing these complications. I am still waiting for this information.

So far they have failed to provide me with it.I am shocked by the lack of information, support and miscommunication from DHL Express UK and Brazil.

Review about: Dhl Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

DHL Thieving pieces of *** Dhl "The stole from me in September admitted it. I haven't used them since then. Today I recieved a package which I didn't want to use DHL but the supplier couldn't use..." Read more You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Dhl - My Medication Dhl "My mail-order pharmacy shipped 03/07/17 and the third party vendor is DHL. It is now 03/12/17 and apparently USPS is still waiting for DHL to give them my package. I..." Read more Dhl International Shipping Review from Cairo, Al Qahirah Dhl "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more