Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei And Muara

I mean really?!Both seller and buyers are located in Asia.

What on earth is it doing transiting in Asia?! They send it from ShAnghai to Singapore which is 2 hours away from Brunei and from singapore sent it to UK! And then to diff places around germany?! Are u kidding me?

17 days amd package hasnt arrived. And they made seller divide the package into 2 and charge usd$60 for this level of service?! And till now, no reply from dhl . I cant even.

No reply!What.so.ever.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Eisenhardt - Skyintertrade co. ltd / skyintertrades.com forged faked Evergreen Bill of Lading Eisenhardt " This Bill of Lading was forged / faked by `sam` sahil kapoor / kapor from Skyintertrade Co. Ltd. / skyintertrades.com . This person is responsable of both links about..." Read more Dhl - NON DELIVERY Dhl "I use daily contact lenses and order them normally from Germany.To be send to any country where I am at thatpoint in time.This time I had to ship to Vietnam..." Read more Estes Forwarding Worldwide - Late and damaged Estes Forwarding Worldwide "This is the worst shipping company I have ever work with!!! My order came two and a half hours after my time slot. When the man finally came with the..." Read more Dhl - Awful, unprofessional, incompetent, irresponsible traumatising Dhl "This parcel situation has been going on for nearly 4 weeks. We were told 2 -3 days to India from Thailand. But India was and is incompetent beyond belief, thailand..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more