Ordered something from Amazon.Was supposed to be delivered by amazons latest date....

then all of a sudden the date changed to a later date. Noticed that it was being delivered via dhl. Went on dhl site... shows that out was in mass.

I'm in New Hampshire. So i should have had it the same day or the next..5 days later still waiting for it... saw a usps number and showed something completely different that it was in Nj. So i called dhl and they tell me it was delivered to orlando Florida!!!

And i have to wait upto 2 weeks for my package!!!I had a function to go to and i thought i would get the jewelry to match with my outfit...but it's arriving 2 weeks late I will never order with that amazon seller ever again because they use dhl for delivery.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

DHL Billing: Fraud in Progress Dhl "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...." Read more DHL lost my package, admitted fault and refused to cover my cost! Dhl "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..." Read more You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Dhl - Shipping Service Review from New York, New York Dhl "DHL it's the worst company to do business with I have the worst experience in my life , I order a product ship to Dominican Republic employee inside DHL stole..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more