Roubaix, Nord-Pas-De-Calais

I just had a terrible experience with DHL.

I have purchased a herbal product over internet that was shipped from India.

DHL could not enter to the building because as many apartments in the building

we don't have a landline and consequently a buzzer. I called DHL and asked they just drop the package off at a DHL location. I was told by an agent that after 48 hours the package will be ready to pick up at a DHL location near my place. The day of pick up I called back again to make sure every thing is all right as I suspected that it is not, and was informed that the person who I talked to, in DHL customer service was wrong and they can not drop of the package in the place already announced! I had the pleasure to be informed that I have to go to a DHL location near Montreal airport to pick the package up. It is interesting to know that despite the enormous amount of money spent on false advertising, DHL has not even a tiny place in across a city like Montreal to drop of packages. People should drive over an hour in -30C outside the city to reach the DHL location near airport to pick up their packages if they don't have a buzzer. What a pleasure! I just decided to return the package to India and never ever use DHL again.

People at DHL customer service are aggressive, offensive and ignorant. I asked to talk to a supervisor. They got my phone number and told that I will be contacted soon, but after 7 days I am still waiting that a supervisor calls me! I have recorded all the conversations and will file a complaint against them in a Montreal local court next week.

Review about: Dhl Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments