Update by user Oct 04, 2014

P.S I hope this company gets shut down

Original review posted by user Oct 04, 2014

Okay, so have bought something online that was supposed to be delivered at September 24, I have got nothing. So I call customer service like any normal person would do, and you know what they were no help to my cause, it was the worst experience of my life, the customer care representatives didn't know what to do butto file a ccomplaint the carer.

So I had to wait again. The next day I got a call only to get the same information that was giving the day before and every day since that day was the same. The delivery man told a bunch of lies saying that he went to the leasing office and got denied, so he left it at my door. Now in my lease agreement it says that all packages will be sign for at the office, and I went down to the office and it was confirmed that there were no delivery man from DHL that day, so I call customer service and told them this.

So the next they she call and said we have sent the delivery man back to receive the package and bring it to its right location, now I have never been notified that the delivery man would come that day, but luckily I was home I saw no DHL truck, it was all lies and this company is all lies.

So I had to wait until October 3 to hear that my case was close and that I should not call back. I understand if you had brought it to a wrong location but why tell so much lies, if you deliver it somewhere else retrieved it, I shouldn't suffer because of your mishap, I have waited for days to be shut down and rubbed of my money, this company is a legal scam.

Review about: Dhl Customer Care.

Comments