I´m braziliam guy, and Imported from China a maintenance equipment for use in electronic boards where transport occurred beginning on 28/05/12.Two days later (5/31/2012) was already here in Brazil, I waited 30 days for what was to be at most 8 (DHL say they waited all legal procedures to free up my equipment like they always do, bla bla bla ), well, I waited patiently until day 6/13/12 (16 days) started to call and bother them.

On 28/08/12, or 30 days showed an accurate delivery of DHL here in the door to deliver my product, but wanted to receive R $ 1,069.58 in fees, which I was not warned in CONNECTIONS I did, including the day preceding the delivery rates that would be! I had no money here, and explained that I had not been told, he left a paper and took back my equipment. I was looking at the site of tracking the unfortunate put on the site that "The recipient refused delivery", and that's not what happened. Well, I got the money the same day and called on the same day they scheduled the delivery for the next day, 29/06/12.

I waited all day, I waited until dusk to turn on DHL and they said they would deliver, AT LAST NOT NOBODY CAME. Day 02/07/2012 This morning call on 0800 again, and told me that my product was FAULTY and I would have to wait until they come in contact. I asked the phone OMBUDSMAN, and told me that they have no OMBUDSMAN, only one e-mail "faleconosco.br @ dhl.com" is an INSULT THE BRAZILIAN PEOPLE, a multinational company of this size have not OMBUDSMAN. Another thing that caught my attention was that they said they paid the taxes for me, and now they would receive.

But wait a second. Taxes are from whom? Mine or theirs? So I asked ORIGINAL RECEIPT proving that they paid, and told me that would be given after delivery of the product along with payment of the "alleged" charges.

AND NOW, WHO WILL HELP ME? WHO WILL PAY FOR MY OTHER EQUIPMENT TIMELY, depend on it to earn my bread.

Who researched DHL ON THE INTERNET DO NOT MEAN THAT NO TRANSPORTATION TO HER!!Use others as FedEX, UPS, etc., to search right here, and see that there are more complaints and the responses to the consumer are the same.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Yes! DHL IS SUCKS! CAUTION DHL!!!!

DHL in Brazil sucks! they don`t have trained workers, they are always making mistakes and turning their costumer`s life as bad as ***. DHL in Brazil really don`t care about you and their other costumers.