they lie, misinform and are just generally uncaring and useless.NEVER AGAIN!

they have lost my late fathers ashes en route between munich and london! and all they care about is the fact that their is no monetary value. i dont want money i want my dad's ashes!!

sadly i made the mistake of using them again last week to send a passport to my son in south africa - after 6 days the passport has not even left london yet ! again lies, misinformation and not a lot else.

they dont call back when they say they will.the whole uncaring system stinks.

Had an Experience with Dhl?

Comments

Dhl - Review in Shipping category Dhl "Had a parcel that was suppose to be shipped out 1 month ago. Over the month i have spoken to 8 customer reps and then finally afte a few weeks..." Read more DHL Thieving pieces of *** Dhl "The stole from me in September admitted it. I haven't used them since then. Today I recieved a package which I didn't want to use DHL but the supplier couldn't use..." Read more You'll Never Guess how DHL Ruined My Family Christmas Dhl "Dear DHL, The amount of incompetence, disorganization, and ineptitude displayed by DHL China is almost incomprehensible. Let me explain the situation. My family mailed what was suppose be a Christmas package for..." Read more Dhl International Shipping Review from Cairo, Al Qahirah Dhl "From date 24-10-2015 Dhl Egypt say that custom clearance is completed Until now I don't know why this late Over this Dhl Egypt charging over fees Why I am charging in UK Mr Ahmed ashour..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Kraft Foods - Less cheese provided in package. Kraft Foods "Hello, I do not know if this is the appropriate forum but I will write. I purchase a shredded Parmesan cheese through the Walmart Grocery Online. Since I did not..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more