i have sent a package with DHL to Egypt and they have lost my cargo in London. that is an unacceptable situation for an International Brand. They told me to pay the cargo but i do not want money back. i need my cargo within the special equipment which are all handmade. it will take so much time to make them again.
here is my tracking number and i hope they will find it: Waybill: 7872389011
IT SHOULD NOT VERY EASY TO SAY TO THE CUSTOMERS THAT WE WILL PAY YOU BACK. I DO NOT WANT MONEY, I WANT MY CARGO TO BE FOUND!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dhl Delivery
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "i noticed corrosion on our washing machine, we checked our warranty and it was still valid, called B.Tech and their rep duly appeared the next day, he claimed the corrosion..."
- "Zara Egypt On the 27th of November 2016 i bought a T-shirt from zara for 299 egp, went back on the 30th of November 2016 to exchange the size found..."