Contact DHL Customer Service
DHL Phone Numbers and Emails
(800) 225-5345Tracking Inquiries
+492 281 826 3000Head of Investor Relations
+492 281 826 3001IR Event-/Roadshow Manager
+492 281 826 3207IR Manager
+492 281 826 3203Senior IR Manager
+492 281 826 3201Senior Vice President Investor Relations
+49 228 1820
(954) 303-6075Corporate Communications and Responsibility Americas
(954) 593-9805Corporate Communications Lead, DHL eCommerce Americas
(954) 614-6809Corporate Communications Lead, DHL Express Americas
(206) 674-4006DHL Express Americas
(201) 766-2517External Communications Lead, DHL Global Forwarding Americas
(954) 415-7358External Communications Lead, DHL Global Forwarding Americas
How to Contact DHL Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 1 339||Issues resolved: 56||Last call: May 31, 2023|
How to Contact DHL by Phone?
There are multiple DHL contact numbers listed on their website. If you are looking to call DHL, you should think which department to reach out to regarding your issue. If your DHL complaint is about billing, you can call 1-800-722-0081. For technical support, you can reach out to 1-800-527-7298 during DHL customer service hours.
If you received an attempted delivery notice, you should call 1-888-273-8876 to speak to customer service about rescheduling delivery. And finally, if you have other issues that don’t fall into these categories, you can call the general DHL customer service phone number.
How to Contact DHL Customer Service by Email?
The company encourages customers to contact the DHL Help Center through email. The DHL customer service email addresses are listed online on the contact us page. When you visit the contact DHL page, there are dozens of possible addresses to use through the forms available.
How to Reach DHL Support Through Live Chat?
When you visit DHL Help Center, you’ll find the chat option at the top of the page, above the customer service phone numbers and the various email addresses. To use the DHL support chat, you simply click on Chat Now link at the top of the contact page.
Once you’ve clicked on the link, an automated chat box will appear in the corner of the screen and prompt you to begin your conversation with DHL chat support.
How to Contact DHL Through Social Media?
DHL customer support does maintain several social media accounts. If sending a DHL support email doesn’t create the response you’re looking for, you can try messaging through social media as well. DHL's social media accounts include Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
DHL Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Executive Office Contact
1210 South Pine Island Road
Mail Stop #44
Plantation, FL 33324
How Good is DHL's Customer Service?
We did send a shipment from Alexandria Egypt to New York USA, shipment remained in Transit in Frankfurt for customs process for one month
DHL should be the fastest service provider
DHL means time is money
What happened is unacceptable to face this kind of service from such Multinational company
Probably the goods is reuind
The only bad thing we did is choosing DHL Express to deliver our goods
Up until now I’m still waiting for the email from DHL
On the status of my box that was withheld at IS costumes item was received in US back in January 2023 . DHL Shipper in the Philippines have a hive negligence on handling my items… please send me the update on the status of my baon‼
*** will not answer
All only small business misunderstandings with package delivery
Summary of DHL Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call DHL?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I need to complete the information for a package to be delivered to me”
- “Didn't receive my package”
- “Package not received like schedule”
Request for Information Question:
- “About a package”
- “About my shipment”
- “Question regarding delivery status”
- “Need a w2”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Mist a call from Dahl am returning the call”
- “Need to return a package”
- “Package returned to sender by DHL”
- “Want to talk to customer service very important please”
- “Courier service”
- “*** service”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “My deposit”
- “Fraudlent transaction”
Product/ Service Question:
- “My package was damaged”
- “Fake package.”
- “Need to get a letter stating the last day I worked”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Follow up with my application”
- “Want to put in another application for employment”
- “I want to import penimaster pro from a website from Germany”
- “Account hacked”
- “I tried to set up a Guinness account , was told that someone will call me I have been waiting over two months”
- “Business account”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I need DHL to pick up package that was canceled but got delivered to me anyway? I need dhl to pick it up and send it back to where ever it came from plz”
- “Issue with my package”
- “My package”
DHL is a privately held company. The company was founded in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn. DHL is headquartered in Bonn, Germany. In the United States the company is headquartered in Plantation, Florida. The company specializes in express logistics and provides freight forwarding services, international shipping of documents and contract logistics. The company is wholly owned by Deutsche Post. DHL is an owner of its own cargo airlines European Air Transport. DHL provides freight and package shipping service all over the world even to such countries as Iraq, Cuba, North Korea and Myanmar. DHL has four divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Mail, DHL Global Business Services, and DHL Freight and Contract Logistics.
DHL is ranked 202 out of 963 in Transportation and Logistics category
USA, Canada, Europe
Compare DHL To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.