DHL Phone Numbers and Emails

Press Inquiries
Report Fraud
info@deutschepost.de
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact DHL Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 225-5345
Tracking Inquiries
Total calls: 3 030 Issues resolved: 94 Last call: Apr 14, 2024

How to Contact DHL by Phone?

There are multiple DHL contact numbers listed on their website. If you are looking to call the company, you should think about which department to reach out to regarding your issue. If your DHL complaint is about billing, you can call 1-800-722-0081. For technical support, you can reach out to 1-800-527-7298 during DHL customer service hours.

If you received an attempted delivery notice, you should call 1-888-273-8876 to speak to customer service about rescheduling delivery. And finally, if you have other issues that don’t fall into these categories, you can call the general DHL customer service phone number.

How to Contact DHL Customer Service by Email?

The company encourages customers to contact the DHL Help Center through email. The DHL customer service email addresses are listed online on the contact us page. When you visit the contact DHL page, there are dozens of possible addresses to use through the forms available.

How to Reach DHL Support Through Live Chat?

When you visit DHL Help Center, you’ll find the chat option at the top of the page, above the customer service phone numbers and the various email addresses. To use the DHL support chat, you simply click on Chat Now link at the top of the contact page.

Once you’ve clicked on the link, an automated chat box will appear in the corner of the screen and prompt you to begin your conversation with DHL chat support.

How to Contact DHL Through Social Media?

DHL customer support maintains several social media accounts. If sending a support email doesn’t create the response you’re looking for, you can try messaging through social media as well. DHL's social media accounts include WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.

PissedConsumer Club

Fax:

+49 228 182 63199

DHL Customer Service Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Carolyn D Mmk
Complain

First I was told after I did not get my second pair of shades that were bought and ordered from south coast plaza sun glass hut that DHL does not deliver too P.O. Box but my first pair was sent too my P.O.

Box in the meantime I have too pick up my order from DHL, makes no sense!

I called customer service to speak to a supervisor in which I was hung up on refusing my request! Too speak too a supervisor

Shalynn Lcj
Package sent to China
5.0

We have used other services to send packages overseas to our son, but this experience was different. It was excellent from the moment we walked in the DHzl office in Washington DC.

Customer Service folks were friendly, knowledgeable, professional. They put out mind at ease. Communications after package left were great. It arrived in China a day early and they immediately contacted our son.

The next day it was delivered, in perfect condition, to his door. We are thrilled!

Pedro G Gpr
Poor ethics
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have track my package and yes sir its on its way false sorry tomorrow we deliver not sorry in 3 days not sorry is on hold but is ok very poor performance and customer service

Lorrie F Miq
Packages are NOT being delivered
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I have 2 pacakges that are stuck in Greensboro NC since last week. I have been back and forth through chats even called customer service for a call back at 8:00 PM EST.

No one called me. I am extremely frustrated. I was told i could go pickup the pacakges however that is a 1 and a half hour drive one way to the warehouse. I was told my address is incorrect but my address has been verified numerous times.

I was then told the name was incorrect or sidnt match. But yet I use my name to verify my information. I am so frustrated and yet no one can assist me in getting my packages. Then I am told that they will reschedule the delivery for the next day to only run into the same problem once again.

This is horrible customer service and a terrible way to do business. I am jist trying to get my packages that should have been delivered to me before Christmas.

Will a human please contact me and assist me in getting my 2 packages? 456759**** and 103129****

How Good is DHL's Customer Service?

Atira Rfu
Atira Rfu
Feels Satisfied | Apr 05, 2024

Very satisfied they went above and beyond I am very grateful

Julitza Gfu
Julitza Gfu
Feels Disappointed | Mar 26, 2024

Could not get to a real person

Aliah Wol
Aliah Wol
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

They weren’t able to help me track my package

Ganiat S
Ganiat S
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

Very poor. Stressful. Unbearable

Joelene Maf
Joelene Maf
Feels Disappointed | Mar 08, 2024

I received a email from DHL saying that my package was going to be delivered Thursday it never came and was told it was coming Friday and it has not been delivered yet I want to know why

Terri D Quj
Terri D Quj
Feels Disappointed | Mar 02, 2024

Customer service is awful nobody return your calls

Summary of DHL Customer Service Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call DHL?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Lost package”
  • “My item is overdue. Haven't received it”
  • “My package was returned with no explanation and I will like to have a refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “To find out why myorder hasnt been delivered to me”
  • “Looking for my package”
  • “Checking on a packages”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Locating my w2”
  • “Trying to locate and receive my W-2 the addres where they were sent to I know longer live in that state”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return”
  • “Change address”
  • “Return call”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Waiting on product”
  • “Damaged package”
  • “Need to contact husband ronald lankert there is an emergency works in cowpens sc”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Fraudulent activities”
  • “Fraudlent transaction”
  • “Billing”

Staff Question:

• “I can't find ypur service location in Portland Maine”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Want to talk to customer service very important please”

Account Question:

• “I want to open a account”
  • “I forgot to leave my signature at the door”
  • “Open an account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application status”
  • “Website says my package being held for "exception". I paid the customs and have the DHL RECEIPT”
  • “To get an application”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel delivery”
  • “I need DHL to pick up package that was canceled but got delivered to me anyway? I need dhl to pick it up and send it back to where ever it came from plz”

Other Question:

• “Need to contact HR”
  • “Un paquete que no ha llegado”
  • “Gift presents”

About

Related Companies

DHL Parcel

Summary

DHL is a privately held company. The company was founded in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn. DHL is headquartered in Bonn, Germany. In the United States the company is headquartered in Plantation, Florida. The company specializes in express logistics and provides freight forwarding services, international shipping of documents and contract logistics. The company is wholly owned by Deutsche Post. DHL is an owner of its own cargo airlines European Air Transport. DHL provides freight and package shipping service all over the world even to such countries as Iraq, Cuba, North Korea and Myanmar. DHL has four divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Mail, DHL Global Business Services, and DHL Freight and Contract Logistics.

DHL reviews and complaints

1.5
EVRi
7619 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about DHL? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup