Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am waiting on my shipment and have been waiting on my shipment for several days.My product has been offline for 2 days as a result of this companies careless attitude about my shipment.

Judging by the "1 star" rating I would guess that others experience the same very poor service and erratic shipping times. For express shipping this is a disgrace. They wait to scan the shipment in at the very start of midnight, and then will state that the product departed today and to give it a day. They don't scan in the product statuses in a timely manner so you really have no idea what is going on.

Shipping companies are definitely a monopoly, and that is why the literally will make a complete disgrace out of your original shipping estimate and not even care about it. When you call back pissed off, this company will put you on perpetual hold because they don't feel any remorse for your lost business, or feel responsible for it at all. When I did get someone to send a trace, they told me that they notified the shipping location in Texas and to wait up to 24 hours for a response. Nice, you are already way beyond the original estimate and you give me another 24 hours to wait for a response on "express" service.

After this experience, I definitely give them a full "1 star" rating.There needs to be more competition with these shipping companies, because they don't care at all.

Review about: Dhl Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Slow express shipping and careless customer service.

Comments