Dhl - "Ready for Transport to USPS" FOREVER
It has been on "Ready for Transport to USPS" status forever.Are they SURE they're really READY TO TRANSPORT???
Doesn't seem like it because they have been taking forever to hand it over to USPS. It's been stuck in Compton, CA (which is part of LA)...and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I can probably drive over there and pick it up and it will take less time than it did for them to deliver it. I hope they really pick up their speed in doing stuff.
I am really dissatisfied and unimpressed with their lousy service.It is not necessary for them to take this long to transport stuff to USPS, especially since it's in the same city!review #447820
You may also like
- "Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I've had my bad experience with this company not too long ago. The order was placed by phone with a person named "Anna". Gave her my banking account..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "Jon Marks is patently a criminal defense attorney - his sole interest is in defending himself. He does not listen to prospective clients and demands cash. Jon Marks..."