Dhl - "Ready for Transport to USPS" FOREVER
It has been on "Ready for Transport to USPS" status forever.Are they SURE they're really READY TO TRANSPORT???
Doesn't seem like it because they have been taking forever to hand it over to USPS. It's been stuck in Compton, CA (which is part of LA)...and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I can probably drive over there and pick it up and it will take less time than it did for them to deliver it. I hope they really pick up their speed in doing stuff.
I am really dissatisfied and unimpressed with their lousy service.It is not necessary for them to take this long to transport stuff to USPS, especially since it's in the same city!
You May Also Like
- "I was at the Naughty Twatty last wedensday and bought some toys that my husband and me wanted to try out. They sold me some fuzzy lepard cuffs that..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I've had my bad experience with this company not too long ago. The order was placed by phone with a person named "Anna". Gave her my banking account..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."