Dhl - "Ready for Transport to USPS" FOREVER
It has been on "Ready for Transport to USPS" status forever.Are they SURE they're really READY TO TRANSPORT???
Doesn't seem like it because they have been taking forever to hand it over to USPS. It's been stuck in Compton, CA (which is part of LA)...and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I can probably drive over there and pick it up and it will take less time than it did for them to deliver it. I hope they really pick up their speed in doing stuff.
I am really dissatisfied and unimpressed with their lousy service.It is not necessary for them to take this long to transport stuff to USPS, especially since it's in the same city!
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I use daily contact lenses and order them normally from Germany.To be send to any country where I am at thatpoint in time.This time I had to ship to Vietnam..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I've had my bad experience with this company not too long ago. The order was placed by phone with a person named "Anna". Gave her my banking account..."
- "I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at..."
- "I made it clear to sales women I was very allergic to smells, and repeatedly asked if chemicals were used in sofa. She told me they stopped using chemicals in..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."