Dhl - Outrageous rates!!!
I bought a 57$ outdoor speaker in the US from a well know online store.DHL charged 60 $ dollars for shipping, and an extra 28.47$ for customs import.
After all was said and done, I paid close to 100$ for various shipping charges for an item I paid 57$ USD or 62.00$ CAD.... It blows me away that I have that much money in shipping charges, and especially the 28.47$ of outrageous customs import for items with such a low value!!! It`s a total rip off when CBSA is charging 4.04$ for unpaid duty... DHL is charging more 4 times that amount!
A totally disgusted customer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Okay, so have bought something online that was supposed to be delivered at September 24, I have got nothing. So I call customer service like any normal person would do,..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."