Dhl - Outrageous rates!!!
I bought a 57$ outdoor speaker in the US from a well know online store.DHL charged 60 $ dollars for shipping, and an extra 28.47$ for customs import.
After all was said and done, I paid close to 100$ for various shipping charges for an item I paid 57$ USD or 62.00$ CAD.... It blows me away that I have that much money in shipping charges, and especially the 28.47$ of outrageous customs import for items with such a low value!!! It`s a total rip off when CBSA is charging 4.04$ for unpaid duty... DHL is charging more 4 times that amount!
A totally disgusted customer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts. there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas. It felt cheap and is uncomfortable...."
- "Buddhasiha is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Community and has been discovered telling lies behind my back, assisting an unethical company involved in very serious forms of abuse and..."