Dhl - Outrageous rates!!!
I bought a 57$ outdoor speaker in the US from a well know online store.DHL charged 60 $ dollars for shipping, and an extra 28.47$ for customs import.
After all was said and done, I paid close to 100$ for various shipping charges for an item I paid 57$ USD or 62.00$ CAD.... It blows me away that I have that much money in shipping charges, and especially the 28.47$ of outrageous customs import for items with such a low value!!! It`s a total rip off when CBSA is charging 4.04$ for unpaid duty... DHL is charging more 4 times that amount!
A totally disgusted customer.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent..."
- "Arbor Day Received 10 dried sticks. I thought I was going to receive real trees! ,nothing but twigs I would never waste my time again. For a few dollars more..."