Dhl - Outrageous rates!!!
I bought a 57$ outdoor speaker in the US from a well know online store.DHL charged 60 $ dollars for shipping, and an extra 28.47$ for customs import.
After all was said and done, I paid close to 100$ for various shipping charges for an item I paid 57$ USD or 62.00$ CAD.... It blows me away that I have that much money in shipping charges, and especially the 28.47$ of outrageous customs import for items with such a low value!!! It`s a total rip off when CBSA is charging 4.04$ for unpaid duty... DHL is charging more 4 times that amount!
A totally disgusted customer.review #482909
You may also like
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."